Tuesday, October 25, 2022

5 sources that I use

 

I am a foreign student here at Highpoint university, I tend to have a diverse set of sources just to know how people form different parts of the world view a given issue. That being said, I think everyone should have a healthy variety of sources, so that their judgment on a given issue isn't clouded by sources that weigh parts of a story over other parts. 


1st Source : Arab News.com

This source is pro-middle-east and has a lot of great pieces. I use this source from time to time. It helps me calibrate how people in the news agency view a given topic related to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia  

2nd Source : NewYorkTimes


3rd Source : Axois.com


4th Source: Bloomberg.com


5th Source: Saudi Press Agency


6th Source: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Reflection on Student Presentations

Short Reflection on Student presentations   Manty student had interesting presentations, what intrigued me was that across different groups,...